Thursday, April 19, 2007

Computer Games

How many of us dont love to play a game or two on the computer. Initially when I started playing games in the computer I used to love shooting games. The first arcade game I used to play was Outlaws. It was only a demo version. Then I came across games like Blood, Road rash and Need for speed.

But out of all games I played the one I like most was the Age of Empires II. It took me almost a day to understand the game without reading the help. But once I understood the game it was a real treat. The visuals and the strategy building was ultimate. Even though there was a next release of this game (Age of Mythology) I will vote for Age of Empires II only.

Then we have the default games that comes along with Windows OS. The minesweeper was the one which I like most in that. I was a hardcore minesweeper player and prefer to play only expert mode. Most of the times I complete the games between 180 to 230 seconds. I was thinking that I am fast. One day I saw my friend playing it and completing it in around 90 seconds more than once!!

No comments: