The first tour that I remember was also when I was around 6 years old kid. Myself and my elder brother went on this tour along with my father and his office collegues. We went to Mahalipuram. I dont remember the other places we visited then.
It was the first time I saw a beach. The sight of the sea with water spread across beyond the imagination of the kid is what struck me. One my father's collegue held my hand and took me inside the water. Oh my god! The land under my feet is moving and I was frieghtened and started shouting. As I it was my first encounter with sea, I didnt realized that it is the erosion of the soil. Even now after so many years whenever I go near the sea, I still remember my first day with the sea. Eventhough we have seen other places in that tour nothing is in my mind expect this.
After that I have visited Mahabalipuram so many times. Every time I go there I find something new. With its amazing sculptures and the rock temples the place is really a treat to watch.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
The First Tour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment