Sunday, April 22, 2007

Humpi Travel Plans Postponed

This week we had a training program on BEA technologies which went upto saturday. Last week we had a planned for a Humpi trip this weekend. Since the training program spanned upto saturday we cannot make it. We have postponed the plan to the coming weekend provided friends are not travelling out on projects. Even though I am a person who which to see places, I havent packed my bags quite often for a long period. When I think about travel, India has so many places to be seen. The cities and towns I have seen so for are very few. I haven't seen so many places in Tamilnadu itself. If I count the places I have visited It may come around only 30!!


My father's was a transferable government job and the govt policy was to transfer the staff in his department atleast once in three years. So I studied almost 6 schools. My school history goes as


LKG Polur
UKG Ranipet
I Standard Ranipet in a different school
II & III Standards Vellore Bala Mandhir

IV & V Tiruvannamalai Carmel Kindergarden
VI to Higher Secondary Danish Mission Higher Secondary School

My engineering was no exception

I Year in Vellore Institute of Technology
II Year onwards Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore

All of this while my father didnt own a house. We lived in rented houses only. I doubt if any body would have moved between so many houses as my family did. It can go as a separate blog if I start writing about it.

No comments: